Just a Pinch Recipes
As back-to-school activities gear up, need a quick and easy dinner idea? Make sure to put Stacey Lawson’s Parmesan Chicken Pops on your menu! This is a simple recipe with seriously big flavor. And, they’re a fun, easy way to talk your kids into eating their dinner.
See step-by-step photos of Stacey’s recipe plus thousands more from home cooks nationwide at:
You’ll also find a meal planner, coupons and chances to win! Enjoy and remember, use “just a pinch”...
“The whole family will love these!”
- Stacey Lawson, New Orleans, LA (Pop. 343,829)
What You Need
1/2 c crushed corn flakes
3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp granulated garlic
1 1/4 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
3 tbsp melted butter
Salt and pepper
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
• In a bowl combine crushed corn flakes, cheese and garlic. Salt and pepper to taste.
• Dip chicken pieces in butter and roll in cornflakes mixture.
• Place on a baking rack in a shallow baking pan.
• Bake for about 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
• When somewhat cooled, stick bamboo stick into strip.
© 2011 Just A Pinch Recipe Club.
Brought to you by American Hometown Media
Used by Permission.