Just a Pinch Recipes
This ice cream is fresh, tart and creamy dreamy! A perfect summertime treat. With so many berries in season, Pat Morris’ Lemon Ice Cream would be superb served with any type of fruit cobbler. And the best part of the recipe (besides being super easy)? No ice cream maker needed!
See step-by-step photos of Pat’s recipe plus thousands more from home cooks nationwide at:
You’ll also find a meal planner, coupons and chances to win! Enjoy and remember, use “just a pinch”...
“Delicious and easy!”
- Pat Morris, Augusta, GA (Pop. 610,828)
What You Need
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 c granulated sugar (you can use sugar alternative too)
1 pt half and half
2 tsp grated lemon zest
2 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
• Blend well all of the ingredients.
• Pour into a cake pan or glass loaf pan. An ice tray (without the removable inserts) works too.
• Freeze for 3 hours in freezer.
• It is not necessary to stir, as it freezes smooth.
© 2011 Just A Pinch Recipe Club.
Brought to you by American Hometown Media
Used by Permission.