Just A Pinch Recipes
I love the mix of flavors in Luci Vieira’s Chicken Pineapple Kabobs! This is an easy recipe you can fix ahead of time. Then, slide on the skewers for a quick meal after work or a great entree for your next cookout. You may want to double the recipe ... these will be gone before you know it!
See step-by-step photos of Luci’s recipe plus thousands more from home cooks nationwide at:
You’ll also find a meal planner, coupons and chances to win! Enjoy and remember, use “just a pinch”...
“Everyone loves these!”
Submitted by: Luci Vieira, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
What You Need
3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp sesame oil
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp garlic powder
8 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 2” pieces
1 20 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
1/2 c your favorite barbecue sauce
• In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger and garlic powder.
• Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated.
• Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least two hours.
• Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
• Lightly oil the grill grate.
• Thread chicken and pineapple alternately onto skewers.
• Grill 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Turn chicken occasionally and baste with barbecue sauce.
© 2011 Just A Pinch Recipe Club.
Brought to you by American Hometown Media
Used by Permission.