Allegan County News Athlete of the Month
The following athletes have been nominated for the October Allegan County News Athlete of the Month award.
Winners will be decided by a public vote. The polls for this month's contest are open from Monday, Nov. 3, through Monday, Nov. 10, at noon.
To vote for an athlete, like their picture on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/AlleganCountyNews. Share the album to your Facebook to help your choice receive more votes.
The winners for each month will be announced the second Monday on Facebook and our website and in the sports section of the second issue of each month. They will receive a gift bag with prizes commemorating their accomplishments.
• Blake Dunn Saugatuck High School, football
• Justin Folkert, Hamilton High School, tennis
• Luke Ford, Otsego High School, tennis
• Mitchell Leonard, Fennville High School, football
• Nate Morrie, Martin High School, football
• Megan Aalberts, Otsego High School, cross country
• Erika Freyhof, Hamilton High School, cross country
• Ali Martus, Wayland Union High School, golf
• Paisley Sipes, Saugatuck High School, cross country
• Rachel Weber, Hopkins High School, cross country